Lakeville Area Arts Center
The Lakeville Area Arts Center opened in 2001 and occupies the old All Saints Catholic Church at the corner of Holyoke Avenue and 210th Street in downtown Lakeville. Tom Barnard coordinates the arts center, which promotes cultural enrichment and artistic experiences for the entire community by offering many unique youth and adult art classes as well as a variety of theatrical productions.
- Fax: 952-985-4649
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Automatic doors, a ramp and an elevator at the location
- Founding Date: Center opened in 2001, building opened in 1932
- Ticket information: Tickets can be purchased at the door for many events, at the arts center during office hours, by calling (952) 985-4640, or online.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.lakeville-rapconnect.com
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Art specialties: Painting, Sculpture
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Folk