Eastview Elementary School
Eastview Elementary School opened in 1996 and is one of four schools along Ipava Avenue. Eastview is located in the northern part of town, just north of Century Middle School. It was the last school in a series of schools to be built during a rapid growth period from 1988-1996, when five schools were built.
The school was named Eastview because when you're looking from the school's large media center windows, you're facing east.
The school, led by Principal Richard Oscarson, is home to 627 students in grades K-5.
- Fax: 952-469-7644
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:45am - 4:15pm
- Handicap Accessible: Curb access, automatic door.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Number of students: 627
- Male-to-female ratio: 50/50
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: Kindergarten through grade 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Sports teams: Students may participate in sports through the Lakeville Athletic Association.
- Student clubs: Student safety patrol, student council.