Ahhh ... Thin Mints. And Do-si-dos. And Tagalongs.
If you have a Girl Scout in the family, or your freezer already is stocked, you're probably set this year. If not, you can score some yummy treats soon.
Lakeville Girl Scouts will sell cookies starting Feb. 2. Sales, at $4 a box, will continue in February and March. You must buy your cookies directly from a Girl Scout, and they don't sell them online, according to the organization's website.
To purchase cookies ...
1. You can contact the local council, the Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys.
- (651) 227-8835
- (800) 845-0787 (Toll Free)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.girlscoutsrv.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/girlscoutsrv
- Twitter: twitter.com/girlscoutsrv
2. You can contact the Girl Scouts—Valley Lake Service Unit.
- Email: http://www.valleylakegirlscouts.org/contacts.html
- Website: http://www.valleylakegirlscouts.org/index.html
Which cookies are your favorite? Tell us in the comments.