Candidates should have two years of experience in customer service. Other requirements include:
- Innate ability and drive to build open and honest relationships with each and every member
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills - you have the freedom to be creative
- Listen, analyze, and advise members with their own finances – You are empowered to make the decision that is right for our members
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced environment
See the full job description here.
More Lakeville Jobs:
- Assistant Store Manager at Holiday Stationstores
- Solidworks Drafter at Experis
- Transaction Processor at Xerox Services
- Learning Consultant II at Prime Therapeutics
- Fine Jewelry Sales Associate Job at Herberger's
- Account Manager at Northern Tool
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Lakeville Patch on Twitter.