"We see a lot of kids playing around and climbing on top of the trains,” neighbor Pam Steinhagen told the newspaper.
Lakeville's situation drew the attention of U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar and Rep. John Kline last year, but little has changed, according to City Administrator Steve Mielke.
Related at Lakeville Patch:
- Lakeville's 'Rail-Car Problem' Gets Attention of Klobuchar, Kline
- Lakeville's Rail Car Landscape in Flux
- Lakeville's City Hall Plans Review of Development Process
- Lakeville Fire Battled Two Blazes on Fourth
- Too Young? That's 'Old News', Says Matt Little
- Kline Brings Mobile Office to Lakeville
Related at Fridley Patch: