Did you know thousands—yes, thousands—of your friends and neighbors get the Lakeville Patch newsletter in their email inbox each morning?
I mean, we're so totally different than the local newspapers; we cover local news every day, not every Thursday or Friday when the paper arrives. Which means that every single day we're covering Lakeville like nobody else can. You can read about breaking news in town as it happens, not just when it arrives to your doorstep at the end of the week.
So you really should sign up today for our free newsletter so you don’t miss out on the latest Lakeville news, announcements and events.
Still need convincing? Here are the top 10 reasons you should subscribe to the Lakeville Patch newsletter:
1. It’s free!
2. You don’t have to walk outside in the cold to pick up the news off your driveway or lawn, it will be waiting for you each morning in your inbox.
3. Looking for something to do in Lakeville? Each day, the newsletter has a listing of local events.
4. You won’t get ink on your hands reading the Lakeville Patch newsletter.
5. Find out what your neighbors are talking and blogging about by checking out the “Local Voices”section of the newsletter.
6. You can choose a daily and/or weekly newsletter, and sign up for breaking news alerts when you subscribe to Lakeville Patch's newsletter.
7. You never have to worry about not being able to read the newsletter because it rained and your paper wasn’t double-bagged. It is always nice and dry in cyberspace.
8. The newsletter also features a variety of announcements, including ones posted by readers.
9. Going on vacation? No need to worry about tipping off burglars that you are away—the newsletter will not stack up in your driveway.
10. Last, but not least, subscribing is quick and easy. Just click here to sign up today.