"I will plan for a 26 percent to 50 percent increase in 2014," Executive Director Lisa Horn told MPR. "I think I would be shortsighted if I didn't. I don't have any confidence that that need is going to go away or decrease significantly in the near future."
Lakeville Resource Center is a food support center and pantry held at the Lakeville Pantry on Holyoke Avenue. The location offers a wide range of options and works to help people in the community with hunger and food issues. Food and meal options include fruits, vegetables, baked goods, fruits, fish, chicken, dairy, meat and much more. Check the main website for details on the schedule or for information on donations or volunteering.
The Lakeville location opened in the summer of 2011.
Related at Lakeville Patch:
- Lakeville Resource Center: September is Hunger Action Month
- Eagan and Lakeville Resource Centers Roll Out "Mobile Pantry
- Communities Rally to Support Lakeville Resource Center
- Lakeville Resource Center - different kind of food shelf - expands
- Lakeville Resource Center Grand Opening
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Lakeville on Twitter. Send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.